lunes, 2 de febrero de 2009

I miss you .

You used to call me your angel , said I was sent straight down from heaven .You'd hold me close in your arms . I loved the way you felt so strong . I never wanted you to leave , I wanted you to stay here holding me . I miss you, I miss your smile and I still she'd a tear every once in a while . And even though it's different now , you're still here somehow . My heart won't let you go and I need you to know I miss you . You used to call me your dreamer, and now I'm living out my dream . Oh how I wish you could see , everything that's happening for me . I'm thinking back on the past , it's true that time is flying but too fast . I know you're in a better place, but I wish that I could see your face . I know you're where you need to be , even though it's not here with me .

Hoy se me fue una persona a quien quise y voy a querer muchìsimo . Fue durisimo entender que ya no te vamos a tener entre nosotros y sentì que me estaba muriendo ; darìa cualquier cosa por que siguieras aca, conmigo ; pero la vida fue muy dura con vos ultimamente y hoy entiendo que ahora vas a poder descansar en paz . me arrepiento tanto de no haberte dicho abuelo nunca , pero sabè que siempre te sentì asì .

No hay comentarios: